QUICK LOAN AT ONLY 3%-6% AGAINST YOUR PUBLICLY TRADED SECURITIES
In cooperation with Singapore and Hong Kong financial institutions, we can offer you fast cash against your publicly traded securities. Entire process will take 2-3 weeks maximum.
- Annual interest of only 3%-6%.
- Loan to Value (LTV) up to 80% of value of stock.
- All publicly traded companies in the world are eligible.
- The shares are kept in a bank custodian account in your home country.
- The shares are never short traded, sold, reassigned, transferred or traded.
- The shares remain in the name of company or client in local custodian bank.
- Minimum loan amount of $100K, no maximum.
- Non-recourse loans, no corporate or personal guarantee required.
- Only requirement is that the shares must have some level of trading liquidity.
- Loan term is min 18 months max 5 years and can be extended.
- Loan will be closed in borrowers country and funds can be disbursed in any currency and free to be transferred anywhere. No restriction whatsoever on use of funds.
- No borrower requirement. Securities are the collateral. Loan is against securities, not borrower.
- No buyer qualification required.
- Loan proceeds to be used for any purpose and not restricted in any way.
- No ownership transfer of securities.
- Dividends are paid to securities owner because owner is still official owner of record.
- Simple interest is paid quarterly.
- Stock must be in electronic form.
The loan is subject to certain fees which vary with each lender and depend on size of loan. However, borrower should expect to pay to lender an origination fee of 3-6% of loan amount and to broker 1.5-2.25% of loan amount. Origination fees are paid from loan proceeds. No upfront or application fees are required for most standard loans. Complex loans may incur an application or processing fee.